- Enrollment Period: October 1, 2019 – April 1, 2020
- Early Application Deadline: February 1, 2020 (for full consideration of scholarships)
- Final Application Deadline: April 1, 2020
- Minimum Entry Requirement: Undergraduate degree in any field and a good command of English (Intermediate and up). You can also provide TOEFL test with min. score of 450 from the Continuing Education Center of AUCA.
- All applicants should submit the completed Application Package (see below) by the deadline: April 1, 2020.
- Short-listed candidates will be contacted by the Institute of Education to schedule an interview — to demonstrate their ability to read, speak and write in English at the level the graduate program requires.
- Successful candidates will be notified of their acceptance within 72 hours of the interview.
- Accepted candidates will be required to register with the MAT program by completing the relevant AUCA paperwork. There is a non-refundable fee of USD 300 to complete enrollment at AUCA. Questions of financial aid and payment schedule will be determined at this stage.
- Application Form: Please fill out the MAT Application Form.
- Statement of Purpose: Please write a 1000-word essay describing your background and reasons for choosing the current Master’s program.
- Curriculum Vitae: Please enclose your CV that clearly states all your educational and professional experiences. Omission of any study / work activity may lead to disqualification of the applicant
- University Transcript: Please enclose your official, notarized transcripts in the application package. If you are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program, please provide an official document from your institution that confirms your enrollment status and expected graduation date. If you graduated from an institution outside of Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, or Belarus, you will need to obtain a Certificate of Equivalency from the Kyrgyz Ministry of Education. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further guidance.
- Passport Copy: For Kyrgyz citizens and applicants from abroad –- include a copy of passport information pages. For foreigners already living / working / studying in Kyrgyzstan — include a copy of the Kyrgyz Republic visa page.
- Photo: 2 passport-style color photographs (3 x 4 cm – with white background)
- Recommendation: Two letters of recommendation should be included as part of the application package. These letters should be from professors or other individuals familiar with the student’s academic abilities and /or skills as a classroom teacher. The referees should email their letters to email@example.com, indicating the name of the candidate in the subject line.
- Submitting the Application Package: There is no application fee. The filled out forms and all supporting documents should be sent in one single, complete application package to the following address: Institute of Education, American University of Central Asia, 7/6 Aaly Tokombaev St., Room 336, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic 720060.
- For further asssistance regarding the application process / package, please write to Ziyagul Sabyrova: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistance with Visa: If you are a foreign national and need Visa assistance, please write to the International Student Office at AUCA at email@example.com.